- Nau-Zee-auN and Zero Times Infinity are founded by Deftly-D in the Summer directly following graduation from college. Equipment used is all borrowed or found on $0.00 budget with help from Rick Destephano of Ennui / Technology Will Fail and head of tape label Third Wheel Media.
- Original version of Rock Is Dead appears on the Coronal Mass Ejection compilation on Voidstar Productions along with Pneumatic Detach, Codec, AEC, ZipperSpy, Chainsaws and Children, Porcupine Defense, rising!man!incinerator, Technology Will Fail, TerrEtroN, Ukuphambana, Zero Times Infinity and more.
- Completed Remix of TerrEtroN's I Can't Take This (the take it like a man mix).
- Remix of Merzbow's Amlux appears on the remix cd Ikebana on Important Records along side Jack Dangers (Meat Beat Manifesto), Abstinence, Alec Empire, Negativland, Mouse On Mars and Uwe Schmidt to name a few.
- Played Times Square NYC at Hell Lab III with Emil Beaulieau, Genesis P-Orridge, Abstinence, Jekyll Island, Crank Sturgeon, Burun, Power Point and more. Collaborated in glambient noise set with Genesis P-Orridge.
- Created Locked Grooves for Genesis P-Orridge's Painful 7 inches on Important records.
- The original mix of Fleshsaw appears on the CYBOnetix 2001 compilation on DSBP.
- Don't F**K With U.S. (Digital Hardcore Recordings) compilation Nau-Zee-auN collaborated on the Hawaiian Shirt Mafia's track Pre-ejaculation Makes Girls Feel Pretty along with members of Infrastructure, Grenadier, Suicide While Driving, and more.
- Remix of LiveSexAct's Happiness Pie appears on LiveSexAct's remix cd Segmented Purity (Stupid Clever Music).
- Completed remix of Zipper Spy's Icky Beats cd (Groundfault Records).
- Remix of Pneumatic Detach's Lines appears on the Meth EP.
- The Venereal Tetanus remix of Hansel's No More Legs appears on Hansel's 3 cd Studies release on D-Trash Records.
- Numerous live events including first appearance in Boulder Colorado, surprise appearance on Providence Industrial Noise Festival, Halloween Noise and Pornography show at Evos with pre-election installation.
- improv. collaborations with dance video and electronic musicians. Played Festivals and venues in NYC, Boston, and Philadelphia including Art Beat in Somerville and the Philly Fringe festival. Collaborators included Ukuphambana, Vers, Scrap.edx, Codec, Negative Time, DJ Peter Lee, Dial888, Darryl Hell, David Linton, Benton C. Bainbridge, Edissa Weeks, and many more.
- Nau-Zee-auN pre-releases Catalyst I: Live performance tool as a teaser and tool for electronic musicians, DJ's and remix artists in a very limited quantity.
- Performances too numerous to count.
- 2 years of trauma and recovery with infrequent performances.
- Live performance at HellLab4 on E42nd St. NYC with Cervello Elettronico, Despina Stamos, Edgey, Hansel, Massdirge, Jared Louche (Chemlab / 5th Colvmn Records), Operation:Mindwipe/Abstinence, Terrorfakt, The Vomit Arsonists, Tonikom. Participated in The Blast Floor Session with Ed Brandon (Journey To The Center Of The Colin, Guava Cheese), David Doktor (Massdirge, Miortva), Andy Grant (The Vomit Arsonist, Tragedie Ann), Darryl Hell (Abstinence, Operation:Mindwipe, Rock'it Society) and Bat Mike (Attic Bat Conspiracy).
- First incorporation of live video sample set at The Sky Bar and WAG Fest, the 20th anniversary celebration of the Worcester Artist Group.
- Addition of new members, Jared Falcon (of November 14) and Andrew Grant (of The Vomit Arsonist).
- completed recording of debut full length First Blast.
- Performed the world's first live 3D video sample performance as an opener for Winterkalte, Terrorfakt and Scrape[dx].
- Added new members Josh Langburg (of Negativetime) on live engineering and Roland Adams (of Zero Times Infinity, Battery Cage and Grenadier) on drums.
- Continued development, performances and expansion planned.
- Completion of debut full length album, First Blast.
more photos at http://www.myspace.com/nauzeeaun